blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Tuesday, August 25, 2009

lol this time I woke  up at 7:36 lol. Did the usual and had everything prepared for the day. I have classes starting today; Political History (blehhh lol) at 1:30pm and Chinese at 6pm. I looked at my to-do-list which  I made yesterday because I did not want to forget anything I thought of to do lol.

Here is what my to-do-list looked like =P

1. Open mailbox and try out the combination to see if it works.
2. Buy all my books
3. Get my check from UC Merced
4. Gym
5. Secrettttt =)))

After I grabbed my list, I head out the door and went straight to do the first thing on my list. I scanned my card to let me in into this room full of small lockers, like one of those safe boxes  you see in banks. I tried out my combination but it did not work....I was like wtf. There was an instruction taped onto the wall, so I took a look at that. I was like I was doing that! lol man I sure love to make a fool out of myself lol, turns out I was trying to unlock someone else locker LOL. After trying it on the right one this time, I got it to open and I see nothing inside so I closed it and  walked out. lol

I past the diner place because I did not want to waste any time because everything on the list is top priority lol, food can come later XD. I went straight to the book room and there was this long line, i was like o_o lol. I went to the back of the line and about 30 minutes later I was finally next. I gave the person my list of books that I needed and it came out a total of $286.92.....I hesitately took out my wallet lol and gave her my debit card. She slide it and I signed the receipt and when I walked out, I saw this box of  free  folders and there is a sign that said TAKE ONE, I took two lol.

Since the library was very close by, I went in and I saw a table with a sign that said "Refund table", so I went up to it and the lady asked me for my Cat Card. So I gave it to her and she look down at this list and I  had to sign the paper that I will be recieving this check. After i signed it, she handed me a check that is worth  $650.82... WOOOOOOOOOO!! lol I felt pretty good and I just completed the first three things on my list.

I was feeling pretty hungry by now so I went in the Cafe and bought myself some strawberries (mmmmmmm) and carbonated  green tea. Good stuff  lol. I headed back to my room and dropped off  everything and then I went to the gym. I  ran on this machine for like 30 mins and workout for another 15 minutes. Yup I was sweating a lot lol, after using the gym I went back to my dorm and sat down in my chair and started to do the 5th thing on the list lol. Now it is 12 o'clock and I will update more about my day later on =)


~Update =D

My class starts at 1:30pm and so I went early so I can find out where my classroom was. My class  had about 150 people in it  and it was pretty pack. I did not even know Garret was in the same class as me, I found out later lol. The lecture about politics intrigues me. I have a feeling I will like this class very much ^_^. After class was over which seemed like only 10 mins, I went back to my room.

Nick came over to visit me from arcross the hall and we were bored so we went to the neighbor dorm. Garret tag along with us later. So I sat  next to this table in the so called "living room" and Ken, Nick, and Garret sat on the chairs next to the table. We started talking about anime lol. This girl Ellisa joined in, well not really joined in because she was already in the living room already, but joined in the on the conversation lol. We are all anime freaks lol. Talked about that anime, this manga, more anime, and more anime-related things lol. Ken and Nick had Japanese classes so they left around 4. Soon after that, Garret and I left because there wasn't anything to do anymore XD. So I went back to my dorm and it was like 4:30 and I was boreddddddd. My next class starts at 6 so I needed to find something to do for one hour. For the one hour, I started trying different clothes and see how I look lol. I look pretty nice with super tight shirt and short pants >=D lol. After one hour I went to my chinese class.

omg chinese class is sooo easy. omg easyyy!!!!!!!!!!  EASYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!! Did i mention easy??? For the mid term...I bring a picture and  point at my mom and say "This is my mom" in chinese and the same for the rest of my family. For my final, i just talk in chinese for 7 minutes lol. Easy A lol.

When I came back from my class, I met Nick and Garret outside of the dorm and they were going to dinner, so I tagged along with them. I got tacosssss, veryyy good tacos lol. After that I went back to my dorm lol. Then suddenly four girls pop outs of no where and enters the room. They were hyper lol. They are our neighbors and I guess Ken invited em over lol. So it was me, Ken, Ashley, Ellisa, Jackie, and some girl with a name that starts with a N. So we just talk and talk and suddenly I get like 5 hugs today...so weird. They just want to hug.....weird creatures...lol

Peace out =P


@12:01 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010