blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Right now, I feel pretty darn tired XD.

This morning I woke up at 7:40 and of course did the usual. Since I have no class whatsoever til 2pm, I tagged along with Garret to his Math 21 class or Calculus 1. It was pretty boring, the professor was just talking about how his class is set up and what not. I did not really need to pay attention, I am just there to learn. After class was over,a guy that sat right behind me suddenly blurted out "Do you have a  chemistry class or CSE class?"  I  said yeah and he said that he have some books that he does not need anymore and wants to sell some to me. I said sure and we exchanged numbers and he sounded like some drug dealer when he texted me lol. He text me right after I left the room saying "When will you have the money." lol it feels like I am doing some  illegal transaction,  but hey I saved 40 dolllasssss.

After e headed down to the bookstore so Garret could buy some exam papers for his class. I waited with him and after that we headed down to  get some breakfast. I ordered breakfast burrito and he ordered some sausage muffin, which looks mighty delicious btw lol. So then after breakfast, we had to split up because I have to go to the textbook room and return some books which I do not need anymore. The line was one hour wait long....eventually I returned it and I headed back to my neighbors dorm.

I  sat in the usual seat and talked with people there. After a bit, I laid down on the couch. I was pretty comfortable until I got freaken sat on >.>". Ashley sat on my stomach and was like tell me your ninja secrets  lol. So I just ignored her and she kept fidgeting around lol like I am some sort cushion for the couch. Eventually she have to move because I used some excuse that I need to check my computer to see if my Internet is working or not.

My next class was at 2 and so was Ken, so we walked together to class. English class was okay and like all the other classes, it went by pretty fast.The class was over at 4pm and  so I went back to my room. My chinese class starts at 6pm so I am waiting for that.

Chinese class was okay  XD.  We learned the chinese phonetic like bo po mo fo and etc. I remembered a little of it because I know I studied it before back in chinese school. But still I need to go over it so I can internalized it. Well we went over that for the full hour and we got released after that. I  headed back to my room but apparently I came no where close to it. I met up with Ashley, Allisa, Jacqui, and Taru  who were all headed to some Christian Party and I guess I had nothing else to do so I tagged along with them.

There was a carpool system to help people without a car to take them to the destination. When we all arrived we all headed to the food section because everyone was all  very hungry. I got this BBQ meatball and it was pretty good.  After that, we went to our group according to our hall. Wait actually rewind a bit, before we even got into groups, we played this rock, paper scissors game lol. Everyone needs to find a pair to play rock paper scissors with and who ever lost gets to be a cheerleader, yeah a cheerleader. So towards the end, two people are left and there would be a huge crowd cheering them on like "GOOOOOOO...YEAHHHHHHHHHH YOU CAN DO IT!!!!!" lol it gets very loud. I tried to cheer but I was like whispering "yeahh......." XD  Okay now fast forward a bit =). So now we are heading back to the group and talked a bit. Yeah nothing very interesting happen.....until the last event  for the party. Apparently i got selected to be one of the Hula Dancer...all the guys just happened to disappear at the right timing. They needed one guy and a girl up on stage from each group and guess what....I was the only guy left. Ashley volunteered so yeah.......I got to "Hula Dance" with her lol. It was some competition for who can danced the best with the Hula Dance. Yeah....being a shy person I am...I tried lol. I just did waves with with hand...yup I must looked awesome lolololol. Ashley did pretty good but I do not think I fared out that well lol. Well we did not win but oh wells it was all fun i guess lol. It was like 9:20 when I got to my room and just did whatever til I slept.


@5:38 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010