I woke up around 7:40 today, I wonder if I should still mentioned the time that I woke up lol. My class did not start until 1:30pm today, so I needed to find something to do for 5 hours. I still had to read this one chapter for my political science class so I had something to do. Around 10, I went to get some breakfast and I was feeling hungry for some breakfast burrito so I got that. I brought all the food i bought into the dorm so I can study and eat at the same time. The book is not all that interesting and I was easily distracted. So reading like 40 pages took me like freaken 4 hours lol. I was like ughhhh so boring...OHH something more interesting than reading the book just happened! and get distracted for like 20 minutes lol. I am so bad lol, I need to work on that when it comes to very boring books XD. The book may be boring, but that does not mean the class is.
After of what...5 hours of trying to read 40 pages, it was time to head back to my political science class. The teacher emulated with the whole class with Collective Action Problems. Here was the situation, the teacher needed 5 points from at least 75% of the class to start a business and if she does get the 75% . When you give it to her she will double that points and return it all back to us; the bonus point will be counted as extra credit.But that is only if she get 75% of the people to give up 5 points. People who forfeited 5 points will only achieved a maximum of 75% grade-wise in the class but if more than 75% people chipped in, we get our 5 points back plus extra credit, so it was a good incentive if it actually works lol. If all 100% of the students chip in 5 points, everyone would get 5 points back along with 5 points extra credit. But only like 20% of the people chipped in and it was a success for the teacher because she knew that it would happen. Well it was good to be part of an experiment lol.
After that class was over I headed back to my room and used the computers until my next class which was in an hour or so. My next class was the discussion about political science but since it was the first discussion class, it only lasted like 20 minutes. My chinese class was right after that and this time we learned about the strokes and the right way to write chinese characters.
It was around 7 when I met up with Garret and Nick who was headed to the cafe to get dinner. I got this awesome white peach and I already ate before like an hour before so I was kinda full already, but this peach made me extremely full. It took me like a full 30 minutes to finish that one peach lol. After dinner I followed them to class and after when we reach their destination, I headed back to my room. Around 8 or 9.....I was basically dragged out of my room and apparently Nick got dragged along also lol. Ashley and Alissa was the one pulling me to their dorm and Jacqui and Nick just followed us. We were dragged just to learn how to dance to this one Hanna Montana Song..ummm i forgot the name already lol. Well when we had the chance, I bolted out of the door and soon Nick catch up with me. While is was running towards me he was yelling "RUN ADRIAN" lol and so I did. But I was like .... this is bad and will leave a bad mark so we headed back. Everything turned out great, they decided not to do the dance afterall and so we just chilled in their dorm until like 2am. I spent like 4 hours seriously, typing this and updating yesteday. lol