I woke up around 7:30 today...I was still very tired but I didn't want to go back to sleep, so I took a shower and I did it quietly lol...I did not want to wake up my roommate(his name is Kenneth, but I call him Ken for short) since he slept around 1 in the morning. After that I took a refreshing shower and walked around uc merced. To my surprise, I found out that everything opens around 10am. Even the place that served breakfast did not open til 10.... I was hungryyyyyyy. So I went back to my place and tried to go back to sleep until 10 but instead I used the computer.Around 10, Ken and I went to get some breakfast and we both got a breakfast burrito and that is pretty much it.
After that we went to the gym to exercise for a bit. We had to scanned our "Cat Card" to get in. (Also we used the Cat Card to pay for food and other things.) I tried out many different machines that work out different part of the body and so I found this machine that has a stair climbing and running combined. I stick with it for 30 minutes and I burned off like 300 calories lol. After the exhausting hour, we went to the "Den" and played some ping pong. Then Ken's mom showed up and took him somewhere. From there I play ping pong with two other guys. Feeling very tired and a bit sore, I went back to my room. I stayed in the dorm for like 2-3 hours to rest up a bit and then went out to play more ping pong with Ken when he came back. We played for like 2 hours and then we went to eat dinner. I had pasta with tomato sauce and Ken had a Double Cheeseburger. The food was okay.
Then there was this dodge ball tournament around 8. We joined and in the first round, I stayed in for only a few mins and got out because someone caught my ball. The second round, I saved Ken when he got hit with the ball and I caught it before it hit the floor, beside that I stood in one spot because no one was aiming for me. After that I hung out with this other dude that lives across the hall from me. That is pretty much my day.