This morning I woke up around 7:30. The gym does not open til 12pm today...so I had to find something to do till the gym open. Ken was dead on the bed so I did the only quiet thing I could do, use the computer lol. So around 9, Ken's mom entered the room and woke him up and talked to him a bit and left. Soon after Ken left also. I went outside and walked around a bit and got breakfast. Oh my god, all i got is some scrambled eggs, one sausage, and this slice of ham....cost me $10 with a drink. It was unbelievably overpriced, I know I am not getting that again.
After I ate my breakfast, I went back to my room and stayed there til like 12pm. There was a special deal for lunch, two hot dogs + a drink + chips + ice cream + oreo = $5. Best deal I seen for food so far in merced. I saved the soda, ice cream, oreo, and a hot dog for later and put it in the fridge. Around 1pm, Ken and I went to the "Den" to play ping pong, but the place was packed and there was like 5 gamecubes with a crowd around each of em.
I heard there was another place that had ping pong tables and that place was the gym. We headed toward the gym and we asked if we could play ping pong here and we could, it just they needed to set it up first. After it was set up, we did what we do best, play ping pong =P. After an hour of practice we decided to play a game. I won the first game with 21 points and Ken has 16 points. I thought I can defeat him again when he wanted a rematch. Man..I was wrong. He got me with 21 points and I had 18 points. I was feeling pretty nervous when we played one more game to settle the score. Either of us could win but only one can be the victor. The game was tough and fierce but eventually...of course I came out as the winner. BOOOOYEAH =P. The score ended up 24-22, very close game indeed. We were done with ping pong so we returned all the paddles and told the people at the reception that we were done so they can move the table out of the way.
We stayed at the gym because we were already there, might as well use it XD. I stayed at the gym for two hours this time, working out my legs, my arms and my stomach. I looked around for Ken, but he already left so I went back to the dorm. Since I had nothing else to do, I went on the computer and started to type this post but then people next door to us (not in the dorm but the room next to us) call us over to have some fun.
I met about four new people there Ashley, Genda (I think that is how you spell his name XD), Jackie and Ellisa. It was around 4 when I went and I forgot to sign out my meebo XD. But anyways, I sat in the corner and we all played "Would you rather" game. There was some very random and weird question lol, like this one for example "Would you rather dance naked for the rest of life or sing with a g-string for the rest of your life." What would you choose.....LOL.We had some fun and I stayed there til like 7pm. I could have explain some more but it is like 11:40 right now and I am very tired lol. From 7 we all headed to the dining area and I got two oranges because I was not that hungry. After dinner, we headed to some grassy area that was set up for the movie. They used an inflatable screen and used a screen projector to project the movie, it was pretty neat. We watched the movie "Up" and it was cute and pretty funny. After that I headed back to the dorm next door and started to type this long blog. Took me like 2 hours. Time for me to go sleep now, I have a assembly tomorrow at 10. Good night.