blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I woke up around 9 today and I was still pretty tired today lol. I have class today starting at 1pm. So I used the time to find a route to back home using the train.There is a train station that is near merced like 8 miles away so I will be boarding that one and I will arrive at Bakersfield 3 hours later and board another train that will land me straight in the middle of LA in another 2 hours. So the station I will arrive in is called Union Station or something lol. Then from there I will take the Ventura County Lane or the yellow lane and I will arrive at Northridge, 1.8 miles away from my home.

The end address will be this:
8775 Wilbur Ave.
Northridge, CA 91324

So I did some extensive research and thats what I came up with lol. Okay so beside all that, I will tell you about my day lol.

I had my first CSE class and my professor was pretty awesome lol. He would pull off many educational jokes lol and to tell you the truth, I enjoyed his class and I will be looking forward  to his lectures lol.

Right after that, I had another class. It was my english class and I took some diagnostic thing and I hope I did well in it lol. Well I had fun doing that lol I was the last one that left the class...very ackward situation when you are the only one left and the teacher is staring at you to finish up. So right after that I headed right to my dorm and rest up for 30 minutes and I had another class. Chinese class was next so  it was a pretty easy going class and finished quite quickly.

Right after that I went out to dinner with Ken and Nick. I got myself a smoothie and I had to throw it away because it was wayyyyyyyyyy to sweet. Half way through I wanted to gag lol. Okay, right after dinner I had to go to Taekwondo meeting that took like an hour and so I got back to my room at 8:30. Nothing else much happen beside using the computer.


@12:37 AM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010