I woke up around 6:50 today. I did the usual routine and by the time I was ready, it was 7:30. I have class at 8 so I hurry on out and got my breakfast. Breakfast burrito ftw =P. After I finished my fewd, I went ahead to my class and sat in the front row lol. It was originally a three hour class but since I already planned out what I was gonna do, I did all my work in less than 30 minutes and submit it to the assistant professor and I asked for permission to leave early and it was granted =P. So it was around 8:40 when I got to my room. I made sure I brought everything I needed and printed my reservation receipt. Okay I was all set to go back home.
Now I looked at the bus schedule that was gonna take me to Amtrak station near Merced, but I saw it the bus will arrive at that station at 10:41 and the train I was gonna take will leave at 10:30....I was like holy #$2! lol but of course I have a backup and I asked one of my friend with a car at campus, btw her name is Kayran, and she was nice enough to drop me off. I thanked her many time as I stepped out of the car and then I took a deep breath and turned around to see the station I will be walking into.
It is basically my first time to ride a train alone xD, it would be a nice experience if I did not sleep like 80% of the way xD. Soon enough I arrived in the middle of LA around 4. God I needed to pee so bad lol but my mom, my twin and my little brother was waiting for me so I ignored my need to pee and went ahead to greet them xD.
I miss em =D. lol the first thing we did was to get some dinner xD. We went to a Thai food resturant and ate there and the food was okay xD. Then we headed back to my mom work place which was my workplace also awhile back =P. I stayed there until like 9 fixing up more loose ends lol. I got to drive my mom back home xD and basically it was my first time driving her instead of my dad. She was quite frighten by my high speed lol xD oh well as long as it is safe =)
When I got home i found out I finally got my driver license lol. Well that is basically the end of the day.