blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Sunday, September 13, 2009

I have class around 8 so I woke up at 7 and went to class around 7:45. I did my work and left an hour later. When I got back, I went back to sleep cuz I dun really have anything much to do.Yup I did hw and then play some games and then watch some anime. yupppp...

haha XD I got to watch an animated movie called "Nine." I liked it. I would recommended this movie to anyone =D. Number 3 and 4 was cute (if you watch the movie, you will know what i was talking about =P)


@10:44 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010