blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Friday, September 4, 2009

Ah, I was so tired in the morning. It was around 7 when I first woke up and then I was like...ughhhhh so freaking tired and when back to sleep lol. I woke up around 9 due to Ken's alarm and I was still like ughhhh...need more sleep XD. Then I finally woke up around 10 and took a shower and such. My class did not start til like 5pm today. My political science class was canceled because my teacher had to go away for some meeting.

I did not do much today as well. After I took a shower, I used my time super wisely by using the computer lol. Okay maybe it is not using it wisely, but oh well I had fun talking to some people and playing a bit of games XP. Well it was 4:30 now and I decided to get some food before I head out for class. Since I was on the go, I got some pizza and ate it while I was walking to my class. The class I had next was a discussion class for political science and we went over last week stuff which was all pretty simple. Right after that, I had chinese class and we went over simple greetings and simple dialogue lol. I partner up with this mexican dude, which I clearly forgot his name lol, but anyways, he kinda sucks (I mean it in the nicest of ways XD) at pronouncing some words, especially with 是(shi) lol. I pronounced it like 30 times and he always say something like sha...lol. So I gave him my cell phone number so when ever he needs help, I can always come over to his place and help him. Since I tutored people before, I do not mind helping him with something I do know. I know I am not the best with chinese, but if my knowledge is needed, I am willingly to help  =)

Okay so it was around 7:30 when I got back to class and I went straight to the computer and started to type up day 12. Now I do not feel like completing day 12 lol...too much work and I saw a lot of errors so im like...ehhhhh I will do it eventually =P. Around 8 I got some dinner and headed over to my neighbors and sat in my favorite corner lol. Well I sat in that corner till like 11pm and headed back to my room. So then I took a shower and packed up some of my stuff and then went to sleep. Yupp

I do not understand why my neighbors want me to move to a different spot, they, for some reason, want me to sit somewhere else lol. They thought up of ideas to move stuff to block that corner like cactus and tables and such lol.

Peace =P


@8:47 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010