blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Thursday, September 10, 2009

Tuesday

mmm I woke up around 10 today. No classes in the morning...so im likee boredddd. I went and fool around with my computer...turns out I should not have done that lol. I epic phailed installing linux onto my computer and because of that I had to reformat my hard driveee. What a burn lol...everything I had...even "secret document" got erased XD

So i was like what now....and went with the full installation with linux on the cleaned hard drive. The installation was pretty quick, like 10 minutes or so and from there I started to explore this so-called "Linux" (btw i got the ubuntu version of it if anyone was wondering, which I doubt lol). After like 20 mins of exploring, I had some classes and right after that I went back onto linux. I updated several things and install several programs.

Installing some programs on linux is way different than installing things into windows. Windows...you just double click the executable file, click a few times, wait for it to install and then it is done. Very simple process lol. For linux some programs can be as simple as that but some you have to access the "terminal" and input instructions to run the file...of course I would know what to type to install it >.>".

After a few hours, I got some programs to work and installed but others I just got lost and say wtf i give up lol. At the end of the night, I got my linux to be a bit customized and this is what my desktop looked liked:

=D Towards the end of the night, I played this math blaster lol....i pwned XD and fell asleep soon after


@1:11 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010