blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Monday, November 2, 2009

Saturday, October 31st

My old blog skin got screwed a bit so I had to change it lol. I liked this skin much better than my last one xD. Well anyways back on topic:

I slept till like 11am that morning...oh man it felt so nice to have a decent sleep again lol. I have a Halloween party at 5pm  and its for taekwondo members only xP.  So till then, I just surf the web and listen to music and did whatever.
To my surprise...time went by fast... it was 4:30 before I knew it. So I went to my friend's room and hang there a bit until a car arrive to pick us up. Once we got to coach's house it was around 6pm and everyone chipped in 5 dolllaa for pizzas since everyone was hungry. After we ate and settle down a bit, we rock band it out for a while and then stop...then rockband some more. After several hours of rockbanding, I decided to take a break and use a computer. It was a short lived moment lol.

They took the computer away from me and said that I must play Mafia. I played it once before so I was a bit fuzzy on the rules and how the game goes but eventually I got the hang of it. lol I had a lot of fun playing mafia even though I was the civilian 90% of the time. But still...even though i was a civilian 10 games in a row, people still think I am the killer lol. Some of their reasoning was that if I was taken out first, they dont need to worry about me being the killer lol and I had to be a killer soon enough. But when I finally got to be the killer, no one suspected me to be the killer because I made a compelling argrument and it was a success lol. I argued that this person was the killer (of course the guy knew he was not the killer and tries to argue back) but I win and so he got killed off(one less person to worry about finding out who the killer was **wink**). I killed everyone lol. I got to be the killer twice =D. But the second time was a failure because some stupid guy cheated (by accident lol) and found out I was the killer. If he did not know I was the killer I would have won again lol.

After playing mafia, it was like1:30am. So we went back to rockband and compete against each other. My team won again =D. I was sooooo tired when it hit 3am. I could have slept on the floor if I wanted to lol but I asked that can we go home and yup, we got dropped off and off to the bed we go.

The day after that, after practice, my team invited me to go with them to eat at Applebees. I havent had applebees for a long time so I decided to go with them. I ordered this 9oz sirloin steak with onion rings and mash potatoes on the side...it was good lol. But its quite expenisve! 10 bucks! Oh well, it was worth it xD. After eating, I went back to my room and just use the computer for a bit and since I was still dead tired, I went to sleep early.

Yupp..thats all I got to say.  
zài jiàn =)


@5:08 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010