blockquote { color: #ffffff; font-size: 8pt; cursor: se-resize;
Saturday, January 2, 2010

Many things happened this year. Even when the economy is bad and many people are unemployed, I think it is safe to say it is the best year yet…for me =P. My memory is now fuzzy of the things that happened in the beginning of the year, but I will try to give a good explanation why this year reigns supreme. I was a happy person throughout the whole entire year, before…not really.

New Year's Resolution

This year started out okay. I made a new year's resolution that I would lose 20 pounds this year. I weighed a whooping 164 pounds at the beginning of the year and I needed to shed some fat fast or I will be a walking blubber… lol not really, I just did not like the idea of being in the 160+ area. Therefore, to lose that 20 pound, I needed to change the way I eat. I started to eat smaller portion and denied a lot of junk food. Just from doing that and continuing my regular activities…I lost 10 pounds…I found that amazing. However, I noticed…my portion keeps getting smaller @_@ and a few simple bites from a burger would fill me right up. Something is wrong here lol. But I did really care much about it, I was just happy to be actually half way through my resolution…10 pounds to go! I was around 153 after summer break and then proceeded to 150 as the days in the year dwindle down. Lol I never reached my goal mark of 144 pounds xD. But hey I lost 14 pounds...that is a lot. I'm pretty happy with that.

For this year…I'm going to make it something different and harder. Not gonna tell anyone what it is =). It is personal and there is a reason I do not want anyone to know lol.

High School Life and College Life


Senior year of high school was the best year of school I had, hands down. Prom and Disneyland was great, but prom could have been better xD. Lol 9th grade was a weird experience of high school. I was popular? Lol Yeah…somehow out of the blue…I became popular for a year lol. People were copying what I do and worshiping me…LOL imagine that. No joke lol, but the year after that, it died down and I just became a regular kid lol. The friends I had at high school was great also lol. Even though I do not have a lottttt, all I need is a few that would make me happy. =) lol and trying out synchronized dancing and such lol…it was also a great experience learning how to dance. Many other things happen but it just slipped my mind for now xD.

My life at college is awesome also lol. The people I dorm with and people I meet felt as if it was too perfect…lol. Like it was meant for me to meet them and such. Being in taekwondo club rocks xD. Lol even though I suffer so much in it…I still enjoy it xD

Waverly

Yup, she deserve a whole section lol. Meeting her and talking with her was probably the biggest reason I love this year so much. I officially met Waverly over spring break. I came to Chinatown for two days to play basketball with friends, nothing special lol. The next day, I just decided to tag along with Alan (great choice on my part =P) to a park. Had a great time playing tennis, some bball, and badminton and met many people, and Waverly was one of those many people lol. It was weird how we started talking to each other at first xD but as days past, I just could not help myself to talk to her lol. Talking to her was so much fun xD. Chatted in the morning, texted during school, and more chatting after school until we sleep. Texted during long car rides and chat during work…lol we just talk to each other whenever we had the chance. I enjoyed every minute and second talking to her lol.

Waverly can be random at times, funny at all time, and have such a greattttt personality. Lol I know I won't be meeting another person like her again.
Waverly==Pure awesomenesss lol

Well, that is all I have to say about this year. If I forgot something, I will make sure to update this post.


 


 

.



@12:20 PM

Music and Profile
I am a rock. Please do not disturb!


MusicPlaylistRingtones
Create a playlist at MixPod.com

Wishlist
I do not have a wish

Friends
SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH MY LINK! IT REDIRECTS BACK TO MY BLOG! ARGGG WHATSS WRONG! [Alan] [Nick] [Waverly]

Credits
Base code by Islenka
/Designed by Zecheng
/Edited by Priscilla &



Buddy Chat

Archives
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
November 2009
January 2010
December 2010